Gopuff fast trading platform has started offering its US delivery partners the ability to instantly cash out their earnings balance anytime with just a few clicks, giving them an even more flexible, convenient and fast way to receive their earnings and tips. To do this, Gopuff has teamed up with Bandageda financial infrastructure platform for businesses, and partners such as Visa DirectVisa’s real-time money movement network, to give partners with an eligible debit card the ability to cash out faster.
“Now more than ever, delivery partners are looking for convenience and speed when accessing their revenue,” said Daniel Folkman, senior vice president of business at Philadelphia-based Gopuff. “We’re proud to partner with Stripe to offer US delivery partners a new instant withdrawal option, allowing them to access and redeem their earnings in minutes instead of days. We will continue to listen to feedback from delivery partners and invest in their delivery experience with Gopuff. »
“Platforms like Gopuff make it easier for consumers to access what they need and for delivery partners to get paid quickly,” noted James Dyett, strategic account manager at San Francisco-based Stripe. “We’re proud to enable faster access to revenue as Gopuff builds on its success with Stripe’s financial infrastructure, especially in a time when every dollar counts.”
The Instant Cash Out option is just the latest in a series of investments Gopuff is making to improve the delivery partner experience. These include:
- Better support for delivery partners: Over the past 12 months, Gopuff has more than quadrupled the size of its delivery partner support team, enabling the company to provide rapid responses and solutions to delivery partner questions. The company has also rolled out a new in-app chat feature to make it even easier for delivery partners to connect with a support agent.
- Driver app improvements: Last March, Gopuff launched Gopuff Driver app in App Store and Google Play Store. The new app dramatically streamlines the delivery experience, makes it easier and faster to access the platform for new partners, and enables automatic app updates for existing users.
- Faster payouts and greater revenue transparency: In May, as part of its partnership with Stripe, Gopuff moved its delivery partners to a new system that distributes revenue two to three days faster than before. Gopuff has also launched a completely redesigned earnings tab in the Gopuff Driver app, making earnings information more transparent and digestible.
- More cash back promotions: In the United States, Gopuff has partnered with Upside to offer delivery partners exclusive promotions at more than 50,000 businesses, including cash back opportunities at gas stations, restaurants and grocery stores. In the UK, Gopuff has worked with Collective Benefits to provide discounted fuel options and deals to help save money on day-to-day expenses.
- Additional Benefits: Gopuff recently launched benefits such as vehicle maintenance discounts through Openbay, tax services credit and discount opportunities through Block Advisors, and expense and mileage tracking through Stride. This follows a previously established partnership with Stride Health to give delivery partners and their families access to affordable, quality health insurance coverage.
These enhancements for delivery partners come as Gopuff is reducing its workforce and its distribution network, among other measures, to “accelerate profitability” and deal with a potentially “significant” economic downturn.
gopuff is #79 on the PG 100, Progressive Grocer’s 2022 List of leading food and consumables retailers in North America.